Brief of Vietnamese Youth Volunteer Organization
Vietnamese Youth Volunteer (VYV) is a non-profit organization (NPO) to help difficulty people in Vietnam. VYV was founded on 18 April 2006 to do social activities more professional and useful. In 2009, VYV became an official and key member of Vietnamese Youth Federation. Most of members in VYV organization are students and pupils. Now, total number of members in VYV is about 300. Besides, VYV founded 4 main representative groups that operated in 8 cities in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Quang Tri, Hue, Quang Nam, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong and Dong Nai. In 2011-2015, VYV will tend to develop more social activities into other cities in Vietnam to help more difficulty people.
From 2006 to 2010, the VYV has organized nearly 100 events for helping difficulty children, providing scholarships to poor pupils and students, as well as supporting victims in dramatic typhoons in Vietnam and orange agent victims. On public holidays, the VYV often organizes or visits charity organization for giving presents to pupils and students. After typhoon in Middle and Southern Vietnam, the VYV subscribes money, clothes, and other utensils for victims. Besides, VYV’s activities mainly focus to support poor children and students having better education. During 4 years’ operation, VYV has achieved some successful charity events, which create good impacts in social activities in Vietnam. Specifically, many charity events of VYV have been written within 70 articles in many famous Vietnamese newspapers such as: Youth Newspaper (TuoiTre), TienPhong, SaiGonGiaiPhong, Knowledge (DanTri), Vietnamnet, teen magazine (MucTim), National online newspaper (DienTuToQuoc), Health and Life (SucKhoe & DoiSong) etc. In 2007, VYV website was selected as the first prize of website design competition that was organized by PC-World. Besides, the project “Building and Marketing website for
charity organization” was also chosen in one of the best projects in “Live for Society” organized by Youth Newspaper in 2006.
In conclusion, some significant projects for helping difficulty people in Vietnam are summarized in below:
· “Knowledge Presents” project: subscribe books for building bookcase for difficulty pupils.
· “Teaching” project: teach difficulty pupils and orphan children in charity organization in every week.
· “Building and Marketing website for charity organization” project: investigate and build website for charity organization.
· “Handmade” project: design and create handmade products for doing business. The profit of the project is contributed to social fund of VYV to organize social and charity events.
· “Website” project: build online newspapers about social activities.
· “Subscribe for victims in Vietnam typhoon”
· “I Have A Dream” project: teach and guide art skills (drawing, taking photos etc.). Besides, we also organize the exhibition to subscribe the money and donation for difficulty childrens.
· “For Poor Pupil to Class” project: subscribe notebooks and money to support poor pupils for studying
· “Tender Flowers” project: sell and transfer flower to some special events. The profit of this project is to raise into VYV’s Charity Fund and support to difficulty pupils in Vietnam.
- Date of foundation: 18 April 2006
- Slogan: “Nurturing the Vietnamese Seeds”
- Organization places:
· Northern Vietnam: Ha Noi
· Northern Middle Vietnam: Quang Tri, Hue
· Southern Middle Vietnam: Quang Nam, Da Nang
· Southern Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong
- Human resources:
· President: Mr. Nguyen Dinh Quy
· Northern Vietnam group leader: Ms. Phi Thi Thu Khuyen
· Northern Middle Vietnam group leader: Mr. Vo Duc Toan
· Southern Middle Vietnam group leader: Mr. Nguyen Tran Hanh
· Southern Vietnam group leader: Ms. Nguyen Diem Thuong Thuong
- Website: http://www.nguoiviettre.org.vn
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nguoiviettre
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/nvt_vyv
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Mr. Nguyen Dinh Quy
Email: email@example.com ; Hp: (+65) 98418009
Address: 17 Bach Mai street, Hanoi, Vietnam
quynhanh (Theo BCH NVT)